May 9, 2008

Pain Med Update

Ummm...well, as it turns out theywereinmypursethewholetime. But I did find some very interesting things under the bed and behind the dresser...

And to answer the question of had I already called the doctor...
Absolutely. Remember I'm the big pansy who went through the Night of Pure Hell with the Big Shooter when his epidural quit. THAT is what is so amazing to all of us in the first place. That I would misplace the one thing he must have to not repeat any of that glorious time spent together...And yes, after letting me know I was indeed the biggest bimbo on the planet and how they have to notify the police and DEA I lost the meds and am asking for more they called Dr. Kangaroo out of surgery to write me another script...which of course I did not need after all because I am indeed the biggest bimbo on the planet andtheywereinmypursethewholetime!
I also located his CrackBerry charger if you were wondering about that too...in the hospital Lost & Found. They closed at 4pm. I arrived at 4:04 to retrieve it...
Other than those few minor glitches, I had a great day. Thankyouverymuch!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Oh! If I just had a quarter for every time the thing I was frantically searching for was EXACTLY where it was supposed to be (and therefore the very last place I searched)... Well, I'm sure all those quarters are somewhere in the sofa, too.

Glad you found the meds after all. (Had you called the doctor yet?)

ShEiLa said...

Glad to hear that somebody else has a purse with a black hole. You can look once, twice, three times and more...it's not there. Then all of the sudden things re-appear. I would say that it is magical... but when I can't find something I need, magical is not the word I use. toodles, Sheila