May 6, 2008

GOING HOME! Home. home?


Home for the last week...

This is Big Shooter when it's time to shower and change into street clothes he insisted on me dragging up here... I guess in case we decide to stop at Sam's, Target... Hooter's on the way home? Where, by the way, I will re-dress him into his pajamas and put him in bed.


Hello...? Drugs...


Lots o' Drugs...


When I pull the sheet back. What should I see??!!?? Why the silly Crack Berry starin' at me.



So, while he was in La-La Land dreaming about texting, soothing ringtones, carpal tunnel syndrome in his thumbs...things of that nature, I decided to use the props and snap pics of him and share another new member of his harem.



Here would be yet another beautiful Angel. BS thinks his initials stand for Big Stud this week. Sorry pal. Back to reality today. Maybe that's why I can't seem to wake him long enough to get him dressed and out of here...? Hmmm... where'd I pack that pink water pitcher thingy? That should hold just the right amount of ice water...

Love Note to my Big Shooter: It has been a long, hard week Love. You have amazed me with your strength, endurance, attitude and outlook. Your reward? Cancer Free. CANCER FREE. Oh, and you get me for your nurse. I'll even wear a nurse getup if that helps.

No comments: