June 5, 2008

Drowned Rat a.k.a. FIL



The Beginning...



The Middle...



The End...

Now, before he starts whining about getting a little wet (insert very sarcastic snicker)...I did say to him beforehand, "Are you sure you want to go? ...you might get a little wet." In fact, while he was in line, I called him to suggest he leave his phone behind to stay dry.
I'd say that was a pretty fair warning.
Wouldn't you?

Love Note to my Big Shooter: I miss you. I really, really miss you and your company. Keep up the great strides in healing Big Guy. We can't wait until you're back to your normal self. Well, mostly normal self.

3 comments:

FIL said...

Hey SweetDIL,
Both #1 and #2 told me a little wet. Now why would I think those two sweet little things would set me up. Never mind, I forget, they were raised by big shooter.

Love you more than tomato soup
FIL

FerLee said...

LOLOLOL...I wanna go...I wanna get VERY wet...it looks LOVELY...can I come next time Mommy?????

;-)))

ShEiLa said...

I have found myself in a similar position at Lagoon on the [Rattlesnake Rapids]. Stupid me had on white capri's... not my best clothing choice ever...just like being naked wet.
toodles, Sheila