July 1, 2008

Thank you Queenie!

Can you believe it?
I received a bloggy award!
My first.



My very lovely, very hilarious and very royal friend, Queen B bestowed it upon me.
She said I earned it by handling Big Shooter's whole Cancer Episode with "humor and grace".

First I blushed, then I snorted.
Do you think that's what she meant by humor and grace?
Now I get to pass it on to a few of you my dear friends...


Who Make My Day!


First, I'd like to award it to Soliloquy from She Just Had to Say It! Because once you visit her, you'll just know why she makes my day - every day.
Next, I'd love to say thank you Beth. Visiting the Funny Farm makes my Day! She is open, honest. She's the epitome of the girl next door. Heck, I wish she was next door!

Jenni over at One Thing has no earthly idea how VERY much she makes my day - Every Day! She is the very capable mother of 12. Yes I said a one followed by a two. She is an example to every momma and wife out there in Blogland! She is smart, uber-witty, adorably smart assish and my day isn't complete until I can read her sometimes snarky, sometimes tear-jerkin', most times hilarious take on the world.
And last, Andrea at Sgt. and Mrs. Hub says what my heart feels so very often. She brings smiles, tears and giggles all in the same post. Her attitude is mood altering. Her posts have literally changed the scope of my days - that's why I visit her's first everyday. Thank you Andrea. Your words are boundless.
Love Note to my Big Shooter: Thank you for being my best award. YOU make my day. Every day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you like your first AWARD...fun ...ain't it...You were mine and remains so!
Lovies
Dad

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

You deserve SO MANY awards! Congratulations on your first award and thank you so much for passing it along to me. :-)And, thanks for all of your kind words about me.

Now, I need to go check out some of these blogs that you like!

Jenni said...

You definitely deserve this award! I love your blog and the exuberance you show for life (whether you feel it or not)!

Thank you also for passing it along to me. I am honored to accept it (said in a very dignified British aristocratic voice).

Oh, but you spelled my name wrong. It's J-E-N-N-I.

ROTFL!! ;o)

~ Straight Shooter ~ said...

"And now the winner...Beth, er uh, Andrea...I mean J.E.N.N.I.!.!"
I'm a teeny-tiny bit of a scatterbrain. It's a fault of mine I have learned to cope with. I have not however, learned how to compensate for it yet. Any tips on that?
Sorry. This is what happens when you have Crumbs off to camp, stay up til the WEE hours bloggin', and hoppin' back and forth from site to site to copy addresses...
I'm a dork. I know it. I accept it.
And you once again...MADE MY DAY...just in an embarrassing kind of way. ;o)

ShEiLa said...

one out of three is not bad... I need to go and check out the other two that I haven't visited and maybe a return visit to the one I have. congrats on your award!
ToOdLeS, ShEiLA

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Congratulations on your award! You totally deserve it! Your Dad's comment made my throat get all thick and stuff... Man! What a great Daddy you have!

Thank you so much for passing this award on to me, and for your heart-touching words. You have no idea of the encouragement you gave me. And thank you for reading my blog. I love knowing that you do!

Now, go find somewhere prominent to hang that award! :)

-Andrea