February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday S.S

To the light of my life on her 40th birthday,

Welcome to the club, sucks to be here but at least we have each other to grow old with. I like to think of it like this. You're not forty; you're eighteen with twenty two years of experience.

We have been together longer in life than we have been apart. And for that I apologize. You probably need a vacation. but I would not trade one day with you. Even when you get mad enough to walk out, I know you will come back for the toothbrush, because good oral hygiene trumps divorce any day.

I love you with all my heart, and my last good kidney. Happy birthday lover.

P.S. Get a babysitter, ITS PLEATHER TIME!!! Best 3 minutes of the year baby!!!!

3 comments:

ShEiLa said...

BS cracks me up!
Happy Birthday Girlfriend.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

faroutmom said...

Happy, happy birthday Baby!

Hope it is a great one!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Enjoy your special day.

-FringeGirl