January 16, 2009

The post that was not to be...

I mentioned I was out of town?
I'm with Mamacita. (Sashi's momma.)
She's working me to the bone.
My day has run outta hours.
My Crumbs are vying for my attention.
My mind is focused on a bajillion things other than blogging.
And therefore the post that was to be, is no more.

Feel free to leave a comment about how this turn of events has ruined your day, you are crushed b/c you visit just so I can make your life worth while and meaningful, you don't know how you will possibly be able to go on...
Okay, so if not that, then just a friendly hello??

Love Note to my Big Shooter:
Sigh. I canNOT wait to see you...in just a few hours. Sigh. I've missed you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You silly girl. This is like the Sienfields of posts. A post about nothing really.

So here I am. Happy to be here.
Have a wonderful magical day.

Kristina P. said...

Love your posts! Even if they are short and sweet.

Flea said...

Girlfriend, you disappoint me so by not offering up quality entertainment today. Because I certainly doled out quality on my blog today. :)

ShEiLa said...

So sorry to say...
I didn't notice til now.
Both grand-giRLs stayed over last night and tonight it is just me and Maddy.

Some days there are just more important things than blogging. I hope I don't get kicked out of the blog-hood for saying that.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa & MaDisoN