August 5, 2008

Not that you're holdin' your breath or anything

waiting for more Olympic stories, but I have kinda, sorta taken a much needed bloggin' break to spend the day at the pool with the Crumbs (we have 3 days left of swimming), then we had a couple lessons in math, reading and geography (that whole homeschool thing). Now we are waiting for Big Daddy to come home so we can go purchase some Olympic Must Haves (must haves), some Godiva chocolate boxes (congrats again Ah & Andrea!), and visit Wild Oats (Yuh-Um!).
I have a couple stories in the hopper about the oldest Olympian on the U.S. Team this year (he's a sailor y'all!), a wild-child, free spirited runner (On one hand I'd say, "Please don't let Boy Child growup to be like him"...and on the other hand, he's turned out to be an Olympian. An Olympian.) and badminton (yawn. right? wrong.) I know, the excitement these topics stir up is phenomenal isn't it?
Hopefully, you'll be more interested after you read about them...
we'll see.
Love,
Straight Shooter

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

EXHALE.

I couldn't hold it. any. longer.

More please!

I LOVE the Olympics angle. You're such a home schooler. (I can say that. I'm one too!)

FerLee said...

Take a break from blogging...how dare you!!!!

(umm, have you seen when my last post was?)

I've been thinking up one...and trying to take a picture of my small cat...who, as you know, was slightly in a drugged stupor. He's hiding and doesn't want to be found right now so...

I look forward to your next 5 ring update!!!

Jenni said...

Hey! I'm so excited that I've gotten to your site again!! I came via Soliloquy because doggonit, for the past couple of weeks every time I tried to come via my blogroll, your page would shut down on me! Dunno why. I'm going to try to add you again and see what happens.

Bloggy break, eh? Seems everybody is doing so. Wah! We are starting up the homeschool machine tomorrow and I can't say that I'm aquiver with anticipation...

Anonymous said...

Love the olympic updates. Give us more, give us more!!!! Soul Sister

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I was actually really looking forward to another funny and informative post! I need to be able to sound all smart when I throw these little, but very important, factoids around when talking to Daniel. He is after all the KING of factoids. And I rather like the idea of sounding smarter than him FOR ONCE!! :)

I wish I could hit up a Wild Oats...

-Andrea