March 29, 2008

Just Ponderin'...

this bumper sticker Big Shooter and I saw today:

Nuttier than a Squirrel Turd

Hey, at least they are grammatically correct. Ain't they?
Unfortunately, it was not good timing for Big Shooter...crazy glued belly suture shaking and all... I've bit my tongue all day since. I'm dying for just the right moment to repeat it to him...cause he is, ya know...nuttier then...than...whatever...
Sorry Granny. I'll quit typing "turd". It's just that Nuttier than Squirrel Sign just doesn't have quite the same kick to it...
Post edit: Thanks Dad for the helpful tip...however, Nuttier than Squirrel Scat still doesn't have the kick I think they are looking for. The only other word I think would make a great alternative is not Kid Appropriate...funny as all get out...just not appropriate.
Those pesky kids...sigh.

Love Note to my Big Shooter: I love you because you are (say it with my people) Nuttier than a Squirrel Turd!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I be of assistance? "Scat" Nuttier than Squirrel scat! Being the world renowned big game tracker that you are I would have thought you were looking for "signs" and of course the BEST sign would be "SCAT!" How in Gods name are you going to provide wild game tenerloin for your family ...scat!
Lovies
Dad
Awful glad the Big Boy is pulling through!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm off to all day (9-3) soccer games. We have never dealt with the "cup" issue but now you've got me wondering...
I can't believe I'll see you in 3 days...aahhh!!! Try to get some rest-that is my prayer for you.
Prayin for you and BS healing,
Heather

FerLee said...

Do you remember in the Reader's Digest the sections "Humor in Uniform" or "Laughter in the Work Place"...??

Well...your blog is funner and funnier!!!!!

Flea said...

How horrible, having to hold in that kind of laugh! Maybe have him read Numbers and Leviticus till he's healed. :D