May 15, 2009

"Dallas or Bust!"

That's what we painted on the Gas Hog's windows.
Dallas is our End of the Year Field Trip destination to see the one and only -
Olliver, the brain dead pug, has a weekend of play dates planned. The grass has been watered sufficiently for the past 21 days in a row. And Sledge is itching to hit the road.
So off we go into the wild blue yonder!
May God have mercy on our many travel companions' souls.
Love Note to my Big Shooter: You have ONE LAST HURRAH before we return to Plainsville and BUY A LAWNMOWER...or I am taking my bloggy friends' advice and either picking out a new girl for you OR hiring a shiny, new, powerful, well-built Bad Boy to mow the grass. You know how I {heart} Bad Boys...

5 comments:

ShEiLa said...

atta-girL!

Ü

Thanks for making me smile... it was that love note to BS that did the trick.

I have been feeling so desperate and sad... then I read this.

YOU are the BEST!

or
and have fun in Dallas seeing the 'TUT'

ToOdLeS.

ShEiLa said...

that is not supposed to be

or

but Oh,
and have fun...

my type-os are getting BAD.

Rudy said...

Have fun! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Unknown said...

Have fun and be careful...and bring Miss L.S. back in one piece - I need her ;)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip! Enjoy.

-FringeGirl