June 29, 2008

Got this one covered for ya Dad!

If you are looking for something absolutely delicious and so, so easy to make - look no further people!

I am speaking of the Pioneer Woman's latest recipe.
If you have been living in a third world country you might not know who I'm talking about. Other wise you, and a very small handful of Americans, are missing out...

She is funny. She is down to earth. She is married with kids. And the girl can cook!
It looked just like the first photo going in and then just like this photo coming out...
And the taste? Oh. My. Word. The taste.
Y.U.M.
We are going to be using the heckfire out of this recipe. I gar-un-tee ya of that! First we are going to add artichoke hearts, sun dried tomatoes, black olives and a little feta... It was so dang easy. If you know anything about me, you know I get to check the Beginner bubble whenever I list my cooking skills. Easy-peasy lemon squeezy is right up my alley!

The reason for the title?
Well, someone I might or might not know, someone I might or might not be related to, someone coming to visit me soon might or might not have been asked to be the Test Chef for a certain agoraphobic woman living on a huge cattle ranch and writing a cookbook. Maybe.
So hurry. Don't dilly dally. Click on over to Pioneer Woman Cooks and check it out!
Love Note to my Big Shooter: Thanks for always trying what I make and never dreaming of suggesting we go out and get something else... until I do first.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah, Halleluuuuuujah! You made a copy pie and the family loved it...please, please keep reading and cooking PW's recipes...most are healthy and just the way I been cooking for 60 years...notice PW utilizes the same secret flavoring ingredients you always ask "what is it that you use...."Salt and Fresh Ground Black Pepper" Shazam!
Got a beef brisket in the fridge in the basement been marinating 36 hours and gonna fire it up at noon for five hours....freeze it and it will be part of the Julie 4 food fair celebration..cowboy Nachos! Cooked for nine people since Friday threw in some of PW's and got rave reviews...all wanted recipes so gave them the www.
Lovies
Dad

Dawn said...

This looks absolutely delicious! And, I love that it is easy! I'm definitely printing off the recipe to give it a try! :) Thanks!

ShEiLa said...

it sounds delish! i will try it.
ToOdLeS, ShEiLA
ps. so many of my friends love this Pioneer Woman... I have got to go see for myself.

FerLee said...

I checked out her web site. I need to make her homemade Ranch dressing. It looks TOOO good!!!!