February 25, 2008

You might be a Redneck if...

Attention PETA people: I do not condone the treatment of this poor little innocent animal so do NOT send me emails.
Poor little crumb snatcher...



Personal note to my father: Do NOT under ANY circumstances allow your wife to see this here video. We've made a few baby steps in the "We're not TRUE rednecks" department. This? Well, this would guarantee we'd forever and ever amen be banished to the bottom of the pond scum section of Redneckism...

It's like a car wreck. It's baaaaad. Reeeaal bad. And I keep watchin' it. I've always admitted to being an ambulance chaser though. It's a down fall of mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, the "Zinger" home-made squirrel relocater is not a good piece of equipment for wild life..but on the other hand.... for Grand Kids? Well..they could probaly find good use for it...with each other. New zip codes! 90201
Lovies
Dad

FerLee said...

I love it!!! Must be a Redneck!!!!

Flea said...

Oh I hate this video, but my Hunny laughs his butt off when he watches it.