January 13, 2010

Ready or Not...Here They Come!

Nearly 250 athletes will venture north of the border to represent the United States at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics.

Here are the 15 sports we'll be cheering them on in...
A mere 30 days!!!
Bobsled
Alpine Skiing

Cross Country Skiing
Biathalon
Curling
Free Style Skiing
Figure Skating
Ice Hockey
Luge
Nordic Combined
Snowboard
Ski Jumping
Skeleton
Speed Skating
Short Track

Okay, my heart rate has increased.  My breathing is getting ragged and quick.  I feel the need to scream, moan and roll my head around...and it's not for the reason you may think.  It's because I'm getting giddy with anticipated excitement for the Opening Ceremony.
Tomorrow you get to meet one of our stars.
I can't wait!

Love Note to Big Shooter:  You show patience for my obsession.   You show tolerance for my insanity.   You show genuine interest (don't admit anything else if that's not true) in all the craziness leading up to the Blessed Event.  You show intense enthusiasm right along side me...thanks for your unconditional love, my Love. 

1 comment:

FerLee said...

I'm actually looking forward to the curling...as well as several other things. It should be fun!!!