February 17, 2009

Archie and Friends have Jughead, We have Knothead

Ugly Comment to Baby Sister + A Good Clobberin'= Big Boo Boo
Just kiddin'.
Boy + Wall = Big Boo Boo
Next day = Tough Guy Look
It actually looks worse each day as time goes on.
But Boy Child has had enough of the picture takin' for now.
Yes, that is a skeleton hanging behind him.
We're those weird homeschoolers.
You never know what you'll find in our humble abode.
Love Note to my Big Shooter: Thanks for staying awake past your bedtime to spend a coupla extra hours with me. Wow! Keep this up for a little bit and you'll be able to make it to 10:30!!

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wow, that looks horrible!

Sara said...

Ummm...OUCH!!! Poor guy. I hope it starts to look better.

Anonymous said...

He's cute even when he's a little worse for wear! Hope it heals quickly!

WomanHonorThyself said...

aw heck!...the perils of youth..haha

ShEiLa said...

Knothead and I are alike.

I went to Canada to meet my sweetheart... visit his family... his Dad took me on a tour of the school. The metal door frame that runs down the middle of a double door... didn't see it. Walked right into it. How embarassing.

ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Christine said...

Yikes! But hey, you could have a homeschool lesson on why bruises change colors!

Goob said...

oh that poor boy!
*a COUPLE of extra hours...woohooo
what with all those animals that didn't fall down since you didn't fart and all...that's pretty impressive! LOL

:P (that's me sticking my tongue out at you.)

Shauna said...

Ouch.

I miss you!

Queen B said...

Oh my word. That looks horrible! Bless his heart, I hope he's getting a lot of good attention out of it!