January 1, 2008

You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!



Okay, okay...so I'd never actually seen "The Christmas Story" until a week ago. Grandpa and Granny M took pity on us and we met Ralphie on his quest to own a Red Ryder. Now, I no longer have crumb snatchers cause they can now hunt their own food. Kinda.




"Red Ryders just like Ralphie!!"

Learning the correct stance...kinda...sorta.

"Hey, you talkin' to me?"



"Go ahead...make my day."

The lady-like cocking of a Red Ryder...

Snipers.

Look closely at the cans and target...

I have a couple of Great White hunters on my hands...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Hope they don't shoot their eye out!

FerLee said...

It's nice to have you back Stacey. Looks like everyone had a blast. See you soon.

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Are those the Jesus guns we are hearing about?

faroutmom said...

Awesome guns! Miss you, lady. Have a great year!!
Andrea

Melissa Stover said...

thanks for the visit to my blog.

i remember the year i got a bb gun for christmas. i promptly shot a bird out of a tree and then cried.

Anonymous said...

Possibly the most amazing blog that I read all year! wedding dress sleeves christian louboutin platforms.